Search for Hikes on this Blog:

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, December 16, 2013

MYSTIC MOTH HOME PAGE (The Next 1000 Days...)




MYSTIC MOTH

by,

Jeremy Jacobus


If you wound up on this blog hoping to find an awesome Hike - STOP!  You came to the right place!

For my next 1000 Days I have decided to write a book about a moth. Not just any moth; Mystic Moth.  Just as I did with my hikes, I will now write every single day for 1000 consecutive days.  Every time I complete a chapter I will share it on this blog.  I know, not nearly as exciting or demanding as my crazy hiking adventure was - or is it?!  Hiking may have been a physical testamate of will, strength and courage but writing a book is mentally grueling - just plain brutal; especially when you work a full time job, raise kids, own a frozen yogurt business, etc...

Enough excuses.  So, what or who is Mystic Moth?  Hmm, long story, hence read the book, lol.  I guess you can say that at some level, this is a children's book - but not really.  This story could be converted to a Disney Movie but I'm not necessarily writing it that way.  In fact, I'm closely taking facts, mixing them with the realities of nonfiction and then setting this story in an actual time and place.

It will all make sense in the end.  Have faith.  Meanwhile, save this blogpost page and check back weekly for newly added chapters.  Click the links below to follow along...

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I AM GLAD YOU LIKE THE POST ASWELL! MORE TO COME!

    wooden climbing frames - We have a range of wooden climbing frames, Cheap & Outdoor Frame, climbing apparatus, swings sets, outdoor play equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post.
    If you are coming to travel in Nepal find good company and experience guide. You got really good service and experience guide. One of the best companies who can provide really good service. What you want to know who will explain everything. Very nice service. Thanks, feel free and You can contact before you got Nepal.
    langtang trek
    Annapurna trek l
    peak climbing in Nepal l
    jungle safari in Nepal l
    sight seeing l

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Follow by Email

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND

ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
Raising Money for Pediatric Cancer

RWANDA WATER HIKE

RWANDA WATER HIKE
Click Image to Learn More